10 Mar Why So Many Australians Are Choosing Aluminum Fencing!
With more than a decade of experience in the Australian fencing industry, Feature Fencing has observed that many more Australians are choosing aluminum fencing solutions – and there’s a good reason! Aluminum is an excellent choice of material because it’s lightweight, flexibility and durability. It makes aluminum an excellent choice for fencing.
The Benefits Of Aluminum Fencing:
- The Cost – Aluminum is a very inexpensive material in comparison to other fence materials, like heavy wrought iron fencing. Due to it’s durability it’s also a great deal less expensive when it comes to maintenance.
- Rust Proof – Aluminum is less chemically vulnerable unlike iron. Aluminum fences will not rust and will last a very long time. Aluminum fences are a very popular choice for and around pools.
- Versatility – Because of its lightweight and easy installation, it’s an excellent choice. Our professionals at Feature Fencing can easily customize aluminum fencing to meet more challenging situations such as uneven ground or confined spaces.
- It’s also very versatile across numerous designs. Its flexibility allows for aluminum fencing being easily spiked, picketed, ornamented and so much more. It is the ideal choice for all kinds of domestic or residential gates as well.
- Low Maintenance – Along with being rust resistant, aluminum fencing is manufactured with a powder coating. It fuses paint to the metal surface which means the paint will last for many, many years without any maintenance requirements. Because of it’s lightweight and flexibility, if repairs are ever needed, panels can be easily removed and repaired.
- Appearance – With so many colours and designs offered with aluminum fences, it can be made to suit your individual tastes or architectural design preferences. One example, you can have a wonderful, sturdier, longer lasting picket fence with aluminum instead of wood. You will have the beauty of picket fences and have a very long lasting paint life.
There are certainly more than a few reasons why so many Australians have chosen aluminum for their gate and fencing needs. If you are considering aluminum fencing as your number one choice for your Western Australian home or company, contact the professionals at Feature Fencing.